Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut - Crema de Coco 425g Information
- Crema de Coco - Create your tropical drink delights with this delicious cream of Coconut. Create your own pina colada with the sweet taste of Coco Lopez cream of coconut.
- Net Wt - 425g
Pina Colada Recipe
- Put the ice, frozen pineapple, juice, coconut cream, and the white and dark rums into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frosty.
- Pour the drink into 2 glasses and garnish the rim with pineapple slices.
Coconut Pudding Recipe
- 1 ½ Cups of Grain Rice
- 6 Whole Cloves
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick pack
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Can Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
- ½ cup of raisins, ground cinnamon and whipped cream (optional)
- In medium bowl, add rice and enough cold water to cover by 2”. Let rice soak 1 hour; drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring to boil 4 cups fresh water, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and salt. Lower heat to medium low; simmer 10 minutes. Remove and discard spices. Reserve water in saucepan.
- Stir cream of coconut into reserved water; bring to boil. Add reserved rice and raisins. Lower heat to medium low; simmer, covered, until rice is soft and liquid is absorbed, 15-20 minutes. Transfer rice pudding to large casserole dish; transfer to refrigerator to cool.
- To serve, scoop pudding onto serving plate. Serve with whipped cream, ground cinnamon and berries, if desired.
The pina colada and the rice pudding recipes on the can are awesome!!