P.A.N Harina Amarilla - Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Meal Information
- Arepas - Cornmeal cakes that originated centuries ago in the area that is now home to Colombia and Venezuela. The indigenous peoples had been making them well before the Spanish showed up. They're delicious, juicy and a little exotic, but nothing hard to accept. Like their cornmeal relative, the taco, they can be filled with a wide variety of traditional or fanciful fillings.
- Yellow Corn Meal – Pre-cooked yellow cornmeal P.A.N. from Empresas Polar is made with 100% selected Yellow Corn which allows to obtain a soft dough ideal for the preparation of traditional Latin-American dishes. It has become one of the most popular and cherished brands of pre-cooked cornmeal
- Easy To Prepare – Our yellow cornmeal is pre-cooked, meaning your delicious meals will take less time to be ready! Just by adding water, P.A.N. makes instant corn dough, creating a variety of delicious corn-based dishes. It can be cooked on a cast iron pan, grill, arepa maker, arepa toaster, griddle, or oven. Cook it without oil for a fat-free version! Keep in a clean, dry place venezolanas, milho frito or corn chips
- 100% Gluten-Free – Gluten-Free, without preservatives, artificial colors, or flavorings. Ingredients: pre-cooked yellow corn enriched with Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate.
- Net Wt - 1kg
How to Prepare the Dough:
- Pour 2 ½ cups of water into a container.
- Add salt and gradually mix in 2 ½ cups of cornmeal.
- Briefly knead the mixture until a smooth dough is formed and then let it rest for 3 minutes.