Amafil Polvilho Azedo Manioc Starch - Sour Manioc Starch Information
- Polvilho Azedo Manioc Starch - Authentic Brazilian cassava sour starch flour perfect for biscuits, cakes, and Brazilian cheese bread.
- Amafil - Explore the authentic taste of Brazil with Amafil, focused on delivering high-quality products with the true Brazilian taste.
- Net Wt - 1kg
Brazilian Cheese Bread Rolls
- 5 Minute Prep Time
- 7 Basic Ingredients
- 25 Minute Bake Time
- Gluten Free
- OMG Deliciousness Level
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 cup each of grated queso fresco springbank & d'hoja queso fresco
- (You may use parmesan & cheddar cheese as a substitute)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Polvilho Azedo Manioc Starch
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a blender, and mix on high for 5-10 seconds.
- With the blender off, add baking powder and salt
- Turn on the blender to medium, add Polvilho Azedo Manioc Starch one large spoonful at a time. Blend it together.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Carefully pour batter into a mini muffin tin almost to the top
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Enjoy the authentic taste of Brazil!