Our Response To Covid-19
A Message From The UniMarket Owner
Responding to Coronavirus,
Learn how we are working to help protect the health and well-being of our customers and partners.
The health and well-being of our customers and partners remains our highest priority, and we will continue to act thoughtfully and carefully as well as playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials, government leaders and our community to get through this very difficult time.
We’ve already taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this emerging public health impact:
* With our community and team members in mind, we’re temporarily adjusting our stores hours of operation. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm everyday.
* We are taking orders for groceries through the phone and offering curb-side pickup.
* Order more than 400 products online and have them delivered to your door.
* We are providing sanitizing stations through out our stores to help prevent the spread of all germs.
* We have increased cleaning and sanitizing in all our locations to help prevent the spread of all germs.
* We have social distance signage throughout the store for customer and partners awareness.
* We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our stores and facilities, ensuring that interaction among team members and between team members and customers can happen at a safe distance.
* We have face masks and gloves available to all team members in our locations at the beginning of our shift.
* All food and product sampling and demos have been suspended.
* Seated restaurant and café seating are closed for in-store dining and will offer takeout only.
* We have ordered plexiglass barriers to protect customers and team members. Barriers will be installed in the next few days.
We will continue to stay close to our partners and local health officials, and we are optimistic this will be a temporary situation.