D’Hoja Queso Fresco Information
- Queso Fresco - Unripened soft cheese rich in calcium & protein
- Net Wt - Average 350g (1 Unit)
Brazilian Cheese Bread Rolls
- 5 Minute Prep Time
- 7 Basic Ingredients
- 25 Minute Bake Time
- Gluten Free
- OMG Deliciousness Level
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 cup each of grated queso fresco springbank & d'hoja queso fresco
- (You may use parmesan & cheddar cheese as a substitute)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Polvilho Azedo Manioc Starch
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a blender, and mix on high for 5-10 seconds.
- With the blender off, add baking powder and salt
- Turn on the blender to medium, add Polvilho Azedo Manioc Starch one large spoonful at a time. Blend it together.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Carefully pour batter into a mini muffin tin almost to the top
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown
- Enjoy the authentic taste of Brazil!
Based on 3 reviews
Muy rico, ningún problema
Very good cheese. Fresh.
Love this cheese. Perfect for arepas.