Canadian Pork Loin Chops04/08/2017
Amazing Fried Pork Chops04/08/2017
“Pork chops with a delicious Parmesan cheese crust.”
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning together on a plate.
- Dip each pork chop into egg. Press into Parmesan mixture until coated on both sides. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 35 to 40 minutes.